Snowmobile Fanatics banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
UltraJunkie said:
Hey Boomermuskoka, that primary looks like an amputee. Bethca it didn't like that A/C belt!! lol
its acctually an explodee. the cat belt fits perfectly,, Polaris doesnt make one long enough.. i have alott of arctic cat parts into it. i need a puller and i have a cat primary for it, [thumb] so far belt, secondary, jackshaft, chaincase, driveshaft, track, handlebars,pipe. all cat parts... dont ask me why i was younger and stupider when i started now im past the point of no return.

·
Registered
131 Posts
image.jpg image.jpg
95 xcr 600. 40 over bored,ported,slp heads,comet clutch,dg triple pipes, xtra 10 suspension,05 fusion seat and tank, 144" ripsaw track. Track USA rail extension, uni skis,westach egt.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Since this thread has come back to life, I figured I'd post some updated photo's of MY Ultra MOD

96' Ultra SP, Triple SLP Low RPM pipes, Triple EGT probes & guages, '09 Dragon Seat & Tank, 6" Fly riser & pivot, Renthal Twin wall bars, Scott grips, Hand-guards, Reverse, '06 144 switchback skid w/ 1.5" lug track, Switchback tunnel extension w/ built in heat exchanger, Switchback dual carbide ski's, Clutched, geared, & MORE!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sled20141.jpg
sled20142.jpg
sled20143.jpg
sled20144.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
96' Ultra SP, Triple SLP Low RPM pipes, Triple EGT probes & guage's, '09 Dragon Seat & Tank, 6" Fly riser & pivot, Renthal Twin wall bars, Scott grips, Hand-guards, Reverse, '06 144 switchback skid w/ 1.5" lug track, Switchback tunnel extension w/ built in heat exchanger, Switchback dual carbide ski's, Clutched, geared, & MORE!!

·
Registered
525 Posts
:icon_smilie_Wow1::icon_smilie_happy::icon_smilie_awesome^^^^^^^^^ dude, the look of that machine. everything looks super natural to the sled. cant express how to put it other that great job. how was putting the switchy skid in? how does it handle the powder?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Sled rip's man... Very fun... It takes some body English to get it boondockin, but she'll do it! I geared it right down... maybe a little much, but in the fluff it comes up on "on plane" super easy..... It deserves a 2" track, But I havent found 1 cheap enough to suit me...

The skid wasn't to bad to install... However, I was able to make a template of the mounting holes from the donor sled... I kinda got lucky with finding parts over the summer. It took less than 12 months to find and assemble, from stock to MOD!

Happy sleddin!

·
Registered
523 Posts
The rear suspension on my sled is a Team Fast M-10 and the front suspension is completely custom and not stock at all. Even the bulkhead was cut and modified with billet aluminum.

·
Registered
96 Posts
These pics are old. I'll have to take some more. The sled started out as a 95 xlt special. I had a 98 xc 700 for a donor. Put the rolled chain case and drive shaft in. Freshened up the 700 and put that in. Made a tunnel extension and put a 01 xtra lite 10 136 skid in with a picked 1 1/4 Skidoo track. Heelclicker clutch kit. I opened up the stock exhaust can and removed some sound deadening materials. ..lol....sounds good. The sled is frigging fast! Does good wheelies to.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
polaris.jpg Im a newby on this sight. This 97 Ultra SP was for my wife but recently bought her a 550 supersport and im hoping to turn this into a mod sled!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
whats your front suspension jlmm?

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
I don't think I have any pics of the 700 longtracked...

IMAG1110.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
1987 Polaris 500
Don't know much about it but I'm picking it up next weekend
Milage is unknown
New track, new motor rebuild
Mods sled
Will get more info soon 12169663_829556840498656_1508979433_o (1).jpg 12170976_829557197165287_56771798_o (1).jpg 12171143_829556793831994_2090111481_o (1).jpg Polaris 500.jpg

61 - 80 of 88 Posts