Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[red]Wish I would have been here for the arguements of 377 and his friends. My dad once told me this and when I came across it I had to post it[/red]

A happy, little fly was buzzing around a barn one day, when she happened upon a large pile of fresh horse manure. Since it had been hours since her last meal and she was feeling hunger pangs, she flew down to the irresistible delicacy and began to munch out. She ate and ate and ate and then she ate some more! Finally, she decided she'd had plenty. She washed her face with her tiny front legs, belched a few times then attempted to fly away. But alas, she had pigged out far too much and could not get off the ground.

She looked around wondering what to do about this unpleasant situation when she spotted a pitchfork leaning upright against the barn wall. She'd found a solution!! She realized if she could just become airborne she'd be able to fly again. So, she painstakingly, climbed to the top of the handle. Once there, she took a deep breath, spread her tiny fly wings, and leaped confidently into the air. She dropped like a rock and splattered all over the floor! Dead Fly.

The moral of this sad story? Never fly off the handle when you know you're full of shit.

·
Administrator
1998 XCR 440
13,109 Posts
LMFAO

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah you needed to be here about a week ago. turns out the p- man is a gay little hammer! LOL!! sorry couldn't resist.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oops my mistake. He is the ROUND gay end of a little hammer. Look here
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6647

·
Registered
94 Posts
thats pretty funny. under 377's name it says "banned". is that what he got banned for?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I've heard another one
Hire a teenager while they still know everything! (No offense meant to any teenagers out there we all were that age once)

·
Registered
170 Posts
yeah, of cource YOU were... oh those times... [:)]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Ok Dooer ya those times (I've always been the youngest one doing the things I do) until a couple of years ago. One of the guys in the office brought me to a meeting for the seriousness (Old guy) factor man that makes you feel old even though I'm only 37. I remember sitting around talking to friends at your age about how those 30 somethings didn't have a life and know I am one. It will happen to you too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts