Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi is any one runing the blue light bulbs it there rev and does any one know were i can get a set of light bulbs for my 03 ski doo rev 800

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
If your upgrading headlights, you should buy HID's. They are a much higher intensity, and are much brighter, show alot more of the terrain in front of you. My buddy has then on his 06 renegade, and they are awsome.

·
Registered
863 Posts
i bought a pair of xenon headlight bulbs for my sled. much cheaper then getting the HID kit. they still improved visibility over stock lights and didn't cost as much as the HID kit. i'm happy with my bulbs and you can get them from royal distributing, or denniskirk. many places will sell them.

ethan.justinger said:
i got some blue luminics i could sell
they would have to be specific for his sled. and it appears its not a fusion.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
they do pull a little more power, like if you have a heated visor, HId's, H+T warmers on hi, your sled would be getting strained from power from your coils. But if your smart about it, the added light your get is unreal!

Xenon is also a nice upgrade.

·
Registered
564 Posts
You need a battery, It would put to much strain on the magneto, but if you have a battery it should be fine, could be a little rougher around idle though if its still carbed too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts