Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was lightly snowing, so I took pics of it because it's a very rare occurance. Our sleds happen to be in the photos too [:D]

Mine is the Pro X (duh) the one in the middle is my dad's (1995 Indy Trail) and the other one is my brother's (1998 Indy Trail)

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/jan3003sleds1.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/jan3003sleds2.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/jan3003sleds3.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/jan3003sleds4.jpg

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Hey Pman....when do you get mirrors for the ProX...lol.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thats a beauty ProX :) I love the decal work on em.

Just a tad upset I didnt splurge the extra few k for one now....

btw, Polaris-Man if you need the service manual, I have it in .pdf for the 02-03 ProX's

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I'll order mirrors tomorrow, they would look so nice on there. [;)] LOL

!!!!!!!!!

U have the service manual? That's awesome, could I perhaps aquire it?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Polaris Man
load up the trailer and head out to Lac Du Bonnet(Bonnie} area, we left from seddons corner,,,, and went as far as bird lake. rode 185 miles today,about 140 miles of them were on fresh groomed trails today,great conditions,passed 2 sleds all day,There getting ready for a derby this weekend, my 2nd best ride of the year,

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sounds very tempting, we were up there last spring, April 7th or something, my buddy blew the engine on his '01 XC 500 SP.

We ate lunch up at Bird Lake.

I had heard that the snow conditions up there sucked though, but now I hear otherwise. Thanks for the info, I'll definitly keep that in mind.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Pman, Find a way I can upload a 82 meg pdf file to you and let me know...

XC Special, I heard the exact same thing. Few buddys went last weekend on a 220 mile Bird River run. Im heading out this weekend from Lac du Bonett.

/polarisman/../images/users/xc700_02/Photo0.jpg

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ack

82 MB

I'm on dial up, so that may be an issue.

Perhaps burn to CD and send thru mail?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Gee the manual I got with my 2003 PRO X is just a generic one for all 2003 sleds. I wonders what's up with that? I would be interested in that PDF file.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
xc700_02, if I give you access to an ftp site, can you upload it? I will just burn it with the rest of the stuff I need to send P-Man. I will try get it sent this weekend if you can get it uploaded... E-Mail me: [email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts