Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across a lmited build REV summit with a 800 h.o. it has a 16x144x2 track that they say provides the same floatation as the 151x15x2. here's a pic:

/polarisman/../images/users/Bigwilly/revsummit.jpg

I also came across a MXZ REV that even I would like. Looks exactly like the race sled including the tunnel without the oodlooking flap. Only offered in an 800 though. If it had a 600 I would be considering trying to find a used one next year...

/polarisman/../images/users/Bigwilly/revx.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
I agree with you about the odd looking snow flaps on the REV's. They are ugly. Those are sweet looking machines, where did you find those pics?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ski-Doo site. Oh, and just noticed...those pics are a little on the large size. I agree though, both look SO sweet.

The thing I've always not liked about the REV's were it's messed up flap. This fixed the problem completly...NICE.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by Dyson700
[br]I agree with you about the odd looking snow flaps on the REV's. They are ugly.
Well from what I have heard thos flaps work extremely well...

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
A guy that was at our camp last weekened had a REV 800 Special edition. It had a rod of some sort from the tunnel somewere, to the rear wheels, the ones right in the back, what is that for, and why don't these ones have it.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This one has the exact same chassis as the race sled. So it doen't have that metal flap between the track and the flap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts