Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not going to take much stock in these forcasts.I have looked at two versions of the farmers almanac and both were conflicting of one another.For those of you that are curious , here is the link to the NOAA site that also has info on the present forming El NINO [teal][/teal]http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories/s997.htm

·
Registered
425 Posts
I read something on CNN.com that said their is a higher probability of Nor-easters which is great for those who live on the East Coast. If it is cold enough when a noreaster comes thru that could mean pile of snow for me!

If you can read this I'm parked!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be good for you :) and some travelling for me :)Every year we say the same thing ,that were due for a good winter.I live in windsor,Ontario .We had a couple of winters when the lakes froze pretty good so I put alot of miles on.The last couple of winters ,I have been travelling.I like riding the trails but it is also nice to open it up on the lakes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey polarisGuy, I live in Burlington Ontario, and snowmobile at my cottage in haliburton. not sure if you know where that is or not. But i think that 2 years ago was one of our best winters in a while... do sled in windsor, or do you head north?

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
425 Posts
I agree. Two winters ago was when I got hooked on snowmobiling and it just hasn't been the same since.

If you can read this I'm parked!

·
Registered
134 Posts
i am hoping for a good winter this year i remeber having godo winters when i didnt have a snowmobile:( im hoping that we will have a good winter this year me and some of my buddies are planning a few trips to michigan hoping too actually put some miles on it

Duct tape the only real solution

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey SledHead,

When I can I usually ride around here.Last year we went up to Cadillac MI.I have also been up to Houghton Lake .Really that,s about it but that will change this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts