1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
yeah it worked for me but it was slow i mean slow and i had troulbe with it to

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
yeah i went on a new computer and now it works great so yeah and i think i found parts for my sled

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
You also need Excel to open it.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
thanks dude i got a hold of that dan dude and now i am getting parts that i despretly needed so i can finish restoring my pantera

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Hey I just saw this.. Cool! Thanks buddy.. needed to be sticky! I got sick of searching for it and giving it to people haha.

It's helped alot of people already.. I myself have never really used it.. just made it to help guys out.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
i like looking for my parts than just ordering from a company but this is so neat tooo thanks again

·
Registered
32 Posts
This is awsome! I put a filter on the top row so I can pick out my state only works gr[8] Can we share this with others??
Thanks again

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Originally posted by PolCatz
[br]This is awsome! I put a filter on the top row so I can pick out my state only works gr[8] Can we share this with others??
Thanks again
I just saw this..I know its late but of course you can!

I made it to help others. As far as I am aware, its the largest list on the net. I couldn't have made it without looking at others lists and getting all the tips I got from members on this site.

If someone knows one thats not on there and is in the USA, post it up and I will get it added up.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I've updated the location of the excel file. The download should now work again.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I'm getting something that looks like a foreign language. It's all in code it seems. Still no worky for me.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Same here.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts