Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^Just found them and messaged them. Doesn't look like they make anything close to a snowmobile trailer. I can't find anything online that says they used to make them either.

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found it. The brand isn't lite rider.. the name of the trailer is. It is made by these people http://www.rancealuminum.com/default.asp?page=snowmobiletrailers&model=opensnow&choice=gallery

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Did you find a used one for sale or something? Or where you not happy with the Triton trailer like you used to have?

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great memory Brian. I sold my triton trailer 2 years ago as I wasn't using it. I bought a dual axle car trailer over the summer to haul my hot rod vette around and other things. I decided the other day I needed a snowmobile trailer again.. so I went and bought one, picked it up tonight. It is this brand in this thread.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Please keep us posted on how you like it. I've been kind of kicking the idea around of getting a sled trailer but at this point in time I'm not in any hurry to buy anything.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Build one, we built ours. If I build one I'm gonna do it a little different though.

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
brian126 said:
Please keep us posted on how you like it. I've been kind of kicking the idea around of getting a sled trailer but at this point in time I'm not in any hurry to buy anything.

Construction of it seems very nice and it has the same axle as a triton.. Dexter ez-lube torson flex.

Empire087 said:
Build one, we built ours. If I build one I'm gonna do it a little different though.
It is full aluminum. I am not building an aluminum trailer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts