Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know anything about these? Iv heard of them once but iv never seen pics of them on the net or around places whats so differnt/better/worst about these then other sleds.. any info on them would be good thanks.
[attachment=56927]

[attachment=56928]

[attachment=56929]

[attachment=56930]

[attachment=56931]

[attachment=56932]

[attachment=56933]

[attachment=56934]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Don't they look like ski-doos? They pretty much are. There sleds for over in europe and that area from bombardier. Look at there websites, there in different languages.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
They are basically Doos with different hoods on them.
You see them more over on Scandanavia and other European countries.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
First off they may look similar to doos but that is because they have the same parent company and to save costs it is easier to make a sled that is similar to each other. Lynx sleds have pps suspenion in the back which is miles beyond the REV and single A-arms in the front. Other then that I dont really know the differences but if Kop-n-en finds this topic he can hlep you out seeing he just got a new one. Also you can only buy them in Europe otherwise I would seriously consider one over my Rev.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
They have real suspensions that can handle real cross country riding, something I need.

·
Registered
135 Posts
You would think if these suspensions were so much better that they would put them on their more popular sleds, that sell more. But I guess it makes perfect sense to purposely keep your market share smaller than it could be........

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Heres the page in English: http://www.brp.com/en/Products/Lynx/Showroom/
Sorry for my ignorance, but whats so special about their "PPS" suspension?

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Are they cheaper or the same price?

Edit: compared to the doos

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
They are European models from Doo
I've had a few conversations with my contact at Snowtrade in Sweden about these to ensure that my throttle kits will fit them.
Lynx is right now the #1 selling sled in the Scandanavian countries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts