Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to our local Arctic Cat and Polaris dealership today to get tires for our fourwheeler. While waiting my dad found something our friends had told us about. What you ask? Pictures of my dad's Viper when it blew up on the lake and then it being dragged back to camp by a Polaris :|. One of the guys we ride with works at the dealership, in fact he was the Polaris in the picture that towed my dad back. Now whenever someone may ask about what the dealer thinks of the viper all they have to do is point at the wall :)

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
hahaha....whatever works i guess........

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Hahahaha....sorry man, had to laugh. I can just picture you walking into the Polaris dealer and seeing your (dad's) sled being towed. Talk about a slap in the face. I would of just shaken my head in disgust. Just tell everyone it builds character. Even though I ride a Polaris, I still like Yamahas. My younger brothers got a Viper w/only 400 mi on it.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I find it funny to. Got to have a sense of humor about it. Besides those Polaris boys won't be laughing after my dad and I put triple pipes on this summer :)

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by The Fastest Thing On Snow:
That's y i ride Polaris. Sorry 'bout the viper tho

Snow, Dirt, or Grass,
My Polaris will kick your A$$!
[/quote]

i learned back when i was a newbie not to say stuff like the polaris comment, altho u did say sorry bout the viper....i guess its alright, noone else said nutin...

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts

That's kinda funny, I think I would be annoyed if it was a pic of my Polaris being pulled by an Arctic cat in a Cat shop, but that's just me.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my dad isn't bothered by it cause the guy with the polaris is a mechanic at said shop and a good friend of my dad's. He is a goofy old guy in like his 60s and that is the sort of thing that just makes his day. My dad said when it happened the guy laughed his ass off and was all smiles. They all like picking on my dad about switching brands and then having all these problems. But he takes it like a sport. Especially since his sled kicks the crap out of half of them on the drag strip :), and it will kick the crap out of the other half after this summer ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts