Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
As all of you know the warm weather is a thing of the past now hopefully.Starting friday night the winds will push in colder much needed air and make snow for us saturday threw next thursday.It should be very interesting to see if we get enough to take a spin around the yard and smell that good old 2 stroke oil once again.
Take care all,sparkyd31

·
Registered
527 Posts
Im about 20 mile nw of Albany and all were suppost to get is extreme rain. 1-2inches with a posability of 3!!! If I remember right 1 inch of rain is equal to about 8 inches of snow. This really sucks, this should be the big start to the season that we have been waiting for but instead its gonna be rain![V]

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I think your right Sparky, Chi Town is at 3 inches they said and it will probably break the record for December 1 of 7 inches. If the weather will just stay cold now so we can keep the snow is the key!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Wish I had as much hope as you've got sled crew.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
All we got in SE Michigan out of this big bad storm was a soggy, flooded morning and not a drop of snow.

North of us in the Gaylord and Grayling area's they are talking 5-8 inches today and maybe 3 tonight. Not too bad I suppose. The trails just officially opened today so it's a good start.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts