Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
mostly pros when it comes to extending your track, one pro is on trails the longer track bridges bumps which makes for a smoother ride.

·
Registered
918 Posts
only con is it will push a little more in corners but a 136 wont be very noticable.

·
Registered
918 Posts
no unless you are riding on an inch or less or on bare ice but it will be the same problem with a short track sled. But if you pick up some ice scratchers they will throw a bit of a roost onto them.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
not much weight added though

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
My fully clippped Camo Cobra 136x1.32" was almost the same exact wieght as my 121" stocker with 142 picks in it.

Traction...my sled stops and goes better than it did with studs unless I am on total ice. Looks...what isn't to like there.

Do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have both 121" picked and 136" streched to 144" cobra this year. I love the ride of the long track way better over the bumps and it hooks better as well. Not to mention the deep snow advantage[thumb]

·
Registered
61 Posts
go to a 144. looks meaner

·
Registered
175 Posts
I just got a 136 this year and can really only find two cons to it. Those being the additional weight of the track and suspension, and it doesn't jump as well on the smaller stuff. That being said I love the 136 ride and performance in the deeper snow. Even the handling is still good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts