Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of changing out my 121" for something longer but I'm a little nervous about breaking rails cuz of the way I ride. I'm a huge ditch banger that rides balls out. Is is safe to go longer or is my nervousness correct? Most of you guys have great info and I would love to hear some of it. Thanks for taking the time.....

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
i run 144 and ride hard, ditch bang with the best of them and dont ever worry about the rail breaking just holding on. you can run 136 and have no problems,

cheers

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
go for it that aluminum is tough sh1t. ride the heck otu a it dont worry

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want to go atleast 136 maybe longer. would love the extra bite. Shooting for 2". I want my arms to be sore at the end of the day from the hook up..

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
136 or 144 should be perfect for you, I know I was sort of hisitant about by RMK this year but it's perfect, just make sure that you don't land nose up and on your tail really hard

and hopefully you get a good 2" track, I have a 2" on my RMK and it'll barelly lift the skis off the ground because the track spins so fast on take off

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Do it. I won't go less that a 136 from now on. I've got a 144x1.25, but haven't got to try it cuz lack of snow. I don't worry about breaking the rails one bit. I had a 136x2 last year and it was awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts