Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked out the window this mornin and I saw snow...lol thats all I saw though. Im beginning to think thats all we're gonna get.*pic*

[attachment=53954]

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
What sucks is that we have all resorted to getting excited over three flakes, This sucks. Glad to see the white stuff in your back yard now send some my way. (once you get more)

·
Registered
893 Posts
i have a little, just took a ride today
[galleryattach=13898]

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
its a start

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Originally posted by customz570
[br]i have a little, just took a ride today
[galleryattach=13898]
doesnt that make marks on ur grass, when i drove on like 3inches or 4inches more then what you have i still have marks on my grass right now

·
Registered
20 Posts
well guys. i am in heaven. over night here we got about 5 inches. close to 7 in some areas. all blew in the ditches but even though it is only in the ditch. well it is still hella fun. i hope u guys get some to so u can enjoy it

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
I was happy. Woke up this morning to about 4-5 inches. [:D] The most amazing part is that it pretty much came straight down, which is a first in ND. [:p]

Suppose to get another 4-8 by sunday.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i only have a dusting here in central ontario. i think this winter will be a bust

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
We have had no snow yet this fall/winter here in sw wisconsin. It sucks.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Originally posted by ski-dooguy
[br]
Originally posted by customz570
[br]i have a little, just took a ride today
[galleryattach=13898]
doesnt that make marks on ur grass, when i drove on like 3inches or 4inches more then what you have i still have marks on my grass right now
like big boy said. grass grows back in our yard we got wheeler marks sled marks ( it was a long summer ) and ruts from the truck beign " stuck" it grows back

·
Registered
86 Posts
i feel bad for you guys, not joking, We're ridin in 4-5' plus! we have no snow at my house, but we live at the base of a mountain, fifteen minutes, and we're in heaven!!!! I've already been sleddin just under twenty times this year!

·
Registered
396 Posts
here we have between 2 and 3 inches which has me just squirrly. a couple more so that the field is covered and then the formula will be pulled off the trailer for its inagural ride of the season.
cant believe i am in minnesota on new years weekend and not enough to ride on.
guess i have to move south to colorado or new mexico and to go snowmobiling.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts