Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn,t pass it up.
The dealer gave me an offer on my 06 Rage that has 4500 miles on it they have in the shop getting the motor rebuilt after the timeing chain crapped out that I could not pass up.
07 Rage GT for alot less than list so I had to get it.
Going to try to get up and put some miles on it before the ride to see what it,s like.

[attachment=56321]

[attachment=56324]

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
kinda wish one of them would follow ME home sometime! lol jks, but still a very nice looking sled.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Looks Good![:D]

Cheers

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
HMmmmmm New sled smell!!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Gee, did you find its home? i'd be careful it might have rabies or something. LOL nice sled for a four stroke.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by PolarisRocks0822
[br]nice sled! u ride it yet?
0 miles on as of now. Probably buzz around the yard tomorrow a little bit.
Need to put some goodies on it first.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Thats the second time ive heard about the timing chain or gears being messed up? There was a post on here about it??? I wonder if its the same sled???? Anyhow sweet sled!!! Love the paint job!
Let us know how she runs!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Sweet sled...What are the "goodies" gonna be?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Achotrod
[br]Thats the second time ive heard about the timing chain or gears being messed up? There was a post on here about it??? I wonder if its the same sled???? Anyhow sweet sled!!! Love the paint job!
Let us know how she runs!
That was my 06 that the timeing chain gears crapped out on.
Yamaha covered it 100% parts and labor but I couldn,t pass this up.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by SKS-Rider
[br]Sweet sled...What are the "goodies" gonna be?
No engine mods. Just some luggage bags and skid plate.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice looking sled, too bad about your timing chain, was it warranteed? I thought reliability was selling point on the four strokes?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Hey Grease, are those the factory protectors under the lower control arms? Something else is missing, don't look right without those exhaust tips!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice sled greasemonkey, what kind of sled did you have before you got this one?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by 2SEWINGS
[br]Hey Grease, are those the factory protectors under the lower control arms? Something else is missing, don't look right without those exhaust tips!
Those will be put on tomorrow along with the skid plate and tank bag.
A arm proctors are Wallygator speicals. [:)] [:)] And no, they aren,t off of your sled.[:eek:)]

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
nice now all she needs is some powdercoat like your 06 had.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
sweet sled! I like the color but I seems to like candle apple red for yamaha models even those 2005 RX-1 springbreak model ( gray/red I think ) but heres the one I would get, if I was going to buy a yamaha and then change few settings such as pilot skis ( heard great things about using this at TY site ) , riding bags, etc.
2007 Attack GT is what I would pick! [:)]

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
[:0]Well,,that explains all the Black spray paint I saw you buying at Wal-mart last week,[;)]j/k man,,you must feel as giddy as 10yr.old on X-mas morning! Nice sled Grease![:D]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts