Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wife crashed my 2003 xcsp 500 into a tree.so she told me to buy a new one.........just picked it up to night.[attachment=57466][attachment=57467]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
no need to double post, just a heads up, must be a nice wife u got ther

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Is it new '05 leftover? Great sled!! I have the XCSP 600. Most versatile sled I have ever owned. Congratulations!!!! Big question is.."are you gonna let the wife drive this one?"

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
nice sled and boy do you have a great wife. when my dad askes my mom for money for gas for the sled she just looks at him and says "what do i look like a bank machine".

awsome colours on the sled too, i like it

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Originally posted by XCSPDUDE
[br]Is it new '05 leftover? Great sled!! I have the XCSP 600. Most versatile sled I have ever owned. Congratulations!!!! Big question is.."are you gonna let the wife drive this one?"
i Would then buy a fusion 900 or something lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
Did U buy that at Revoultions in Forks, it looks like the building and the sleds there

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Originally posted by Hermie
[br]Did U buy that at Revoultions in Forks, it looks like the building and the sleds there
looks a lot like Revolutions.........

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
i'd run my sled into a tree for that lol

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Got to love that new sled smell!!! Couldnt convince her on the fusion behind though?!?!?! O well no one is perfect:) lol

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Hermie
[br]Did U buy that at Revoultions in Forks, it looks like the building and the sleds there
I bought the sled in Rochester MN.I borrowed the pics off e-bay since I dont have a digital camera.paid $5400.00 for the sled.the wife felt bad that she crashed my sled and made me miss out on the sf ride in Isabella.the sled is a new left over and have not had achance to try it out yet.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I would have payed the diffrence and got a 600 or 700 fusion. Confusios says get a Fusion.
Nice machine tho. Dose it have that raparound tail light. I noticed some xcs have them some don't. Or is that the xcsp only way u can get that diffrent tail light.
Good deal out the door!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Sweet! I like the colors and graphics on that sled. By the way, would your wife like to take a spin on any of my sleds? lol
Originally posted by pooxcsp500
[br]wife crashed my 2003 xcsp 500 into a tree.so she told me to buy a new one.........just picked it up to night.[attachment=57466][attachment=57467]

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
^^i agree with you. i really like that sled. someday...

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well took it out this morning put on 50 miles and it is FAST. well faster than the 500 that im use too.looks great too.I thought about the 600 fusion but could not justify the $2000.00 more it would of costed.Im paying for the sled not the wife, she just agreed to let me buy one. she didnt agree to pay for one.

·
Registered
548 Posts
nice sled i want one of those i like the color

1 - 20 of 25 Posts