Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Please don't tell me i'll be riding that slow when i reach my sixtie's, just joking,looks like someone was having a good time.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
How was that extreme?
It's a long story and he's just trying to poke fun at sean... really old and the horse has been beaten quite a few times... let it die

·
Registered
35 Posts
As a member of the "Almost 60 Club" you had me on the edge of my seat!!!!!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Oh, nice dude!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
sledcrusher said:
Oh, nice dude!
im goona guess that was you on the fusion.

only thing i gotta say is stickers dont add horsepower or make it a mod. i can see the kid with the "modded" out cat, bragging those vinyl wonders up

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
That's more extreme riding than I would attempt. Seriously, I don't like hitting jumps.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Too me it look's like some guys out having fun...

Like all the "pro's" here that where jumping 100ft the first time they rode a sled...LOL

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
I thought it was pretty good, especially for his age. I didn't get a sled till my mid-20s and still don't do some of what they were doing. And I would say it takes some guts to post up a video of yourself on the internet, doing tricks and such. [thumb]

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
video of kids out having fun = cool

posting as must see = fail

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
hey will5, at least he has some videos up..

btw, sean are you the only one who can ride out of your friends? Cuz most of your snowmobile videos are just of you. hahaa well nvm I just saw that kid with the edge. haha

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
firecatF5 said:
hey will5, at least he has some videos up..

btw, sean are you the only one who can ride out of your friends? Cuz most of your snowmobile videos are just of you. hahaa well nvm I just saw that kid with the edge. haha
Yea, the kid on the edge is pretty good. His first year riding as well. My good ol' girlfriend decided she wanted to figure out how to work the camera while I wasnt looking and accidently deleted the video of him whipping off a 25 foot dirt mound and landing right at the bottom of it. With not even a riser on his sled.

I don't brag about having the monster graphics on the SnoPro by the way.

I will be doing a video of this year of just me, and then you guys can compare it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
firecatF5 said:
[highlight=yellow]hey will5, at least he has some videos up..[/highlight=yellow]

[Slap]

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Will. I'd like to see some of your "awesome" hillclimbing that you were talking about when your secondary started acting up. I mean, it must be extreme if you had to mention that your secondary had problems while doing some hillclimbs. Let me guess, you can do as good as pulls as like, Brad Story or Tim McGovern?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts