Discussion Starter #1
Maybe Honda is making a sled look what I found on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1872111252

Is this a clue?

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
837 Posts
whats with the big transfer case in the back, it looks like a internal clutch, maybe like the new audi's with the metal belt drive transmition, just like a snowmobile rubber belt???

·
Registered
93 Posts
There was a thread about this previously. It is a 20 or 30 year old engine. It has nothing to do with the future.

I want to ride every day, all day, as fast as I can.

·
Registered
614 Posts
That engine looks like one out of honda's early 70's "750 four" street bike, I sure hope with all of HONDA's tech that they would not use an old air cooled motor like that in their new sleds. Hope they do come out with a sled, cause honda makes quality stuff.

"tie wrap it wide open"

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah there is much speculation about Honda making a sled. I used to have respect for honda but with all this Hype about Ricemobiles i have changed my mind. Im sure they will come out with a sled in the near future. Maybe get in on the 4stroke bandwagon.

AKA, indy500 or XCR800_has_balls

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Everything Honda makes now is a thumper, except for the CR model line (motocross bikes) Even their weedeaters and small generators are 4 stroke. It would be a possibility, a small one at that probably, seeing that they've just gotten into PWC's.

Win if you can...
Loose if you must...
But NEVER stop trying!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts