Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a Kitty Cat around the corner that I am interested in for my daughter. I really don't know much about them. I think it is a early 70s model. Seat has been replaced but other then that I think it is all original. The track looks kinda crappy, dry rot. It does run and it started right up. I don't mind doing some repairs, but I don't want to dump a ton into it. It has break away ski's the guy said. Sound familiar? They looked like they were not lined up well. He's asking $500 for it. I wouln't mind a better track for it so she can actually ride it in snow and not the driveway. Any advice or how much average replacment parts cost?

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
For $500 you cant go wrong. Those things last forever and the value will only rise with them. Even if you put a track on it you could still sell it in a couple years for $7-800.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really, I thought it was a little high. I figure about $400. Like I said though I realy haven't researched it that much. Any good places to look for a better track?

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Tracks are a bit difficult to find but heres one i found quickly. No price listed.
http://www.vintagesnowmobiles.50megs.com/ORPS.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts