1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
looks pretty nice. Make sure to check for cracks or thing that dont look right

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Nice looking sled, but that price tag is huge.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
it looks ridden hard as hell. People that set sleds up like that aren't looking at the scenery when they ride. I hope I'm wrong for your sake cause it would be a fun sled. Gotta beat him up on the price a little too.

good luck!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
X2 at what sledneck said. That sled has been pushed to its limits. Check compression of the motor. What's the mileage? look at everything very closely. twice. there's bound to be some worn parts since this guy hasn't been using it "to look at the scenery"

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
As others have stated it looks beat. Check shock towers, i would bet the pan is cracked on both sides! Very common for well ridden edges. That said. for $1500 I would love this sled for my beater!

·
Registered
148 Posts
That sled was for sale on craigslist a while ago in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It has a lot of goodies, but looks ridden very hard, if in decent shape I'd give him $15-$18. Good luck though.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I am gonna take a look at it. The sled was bought at haydays last year it was all redone since then only 700 miles were put on it.

·
Registered
863 Posts
keep in mind. the title of the add says "lets deal" and it also states at the end of the add "price is not firm"
i wouldn't be afraid to after him $2000 and see what happens

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
looks outta place in wi,,, no big mountains to use a sled like that, whats the clutches set up for? what are the elevation for jetting etc, just seems a little fishy, check comp as others said before i dont think i would buy a mountain sled from Wausau wi

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am buy the sled for real cheap. The sled is all set up for riding in this kinda weather. The only thing I am gonna have to change is the track. He also sent me better pictures of the sled last night the sled looks very clean and nice but pictures can lie. I guess I will see Friday morning.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Just by the way the add is written would make me think twice, he talks like he beat the crap out of it. . . I must say that if I was going to sell my sled I would make it a bit more professional, all that I am saying is that you can tell a lot about the person by the way that they present themselves. NWR

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Careful, I've heard a lot of things about badd azz sleds!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Yeah don't you guys know he he got this high performance sled and even upgraded to the hands free mode. HE knows bad a**

1 - 20 of 23 Posts