Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i live in mass. so if you live in new england somewhere and want to get rid of your pro x2 let me know. i want to buy one. Thanks

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Hate to be THAT GUY, but I never would have guessed based on the 3 other topics you've started on this sled today.... [confused]

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
KingPrat said:
Hate to be THAT GUY, but I never would have guessed based on the 3 other topics you've started on this sled today.... [confused]
I was thinking the same thing. If someone was selling one in your area they would have told you already.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wakeboarderboy said:
KingPrat said:
I was thinking the same thing. If someone was selling one in your area they would have told you already.
sorry?? im bored and i want to get a pro x. this was the first topic i made that asked if anyone was selling. the others were to ask if the sleds i found were at good prices or not. well sorry anyway, snowmobilefanatics patrol. ha wow

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
If you want to buy a sled, you need to actively search for one you want. As for your other threads asking "is this sled good?" you could've grouped them all into one thread.... Don't let other people tell you what you should or shouldn't buy. It's your sled and your money. Make your own decision.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
polarisman10 said:
wakeboarderboy said:
KingPrat said:
sorry?? im bored and i want to get a pro x. this was the first topic i made that asked if anyone was selling. the others were to ask if the sleds i found were at good prices or not. well sorry anyway, snowmobilefanatics patrol. ha wow
Just because your bored doesn't give you a right to waste everyone's time. And it doesn't matter if you wern't asking before, anyone who has one of those sleds and a bit of common sense would have told you they had one for sale.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
If you want to buy a sled, you need to actively search for one you want. As for your other threads asking "is this sled good?" you could've grouped them all into one thread.... Don't let other people tell you what you should or shouldn't buy. It's your sled and your money. Make your own decision.
ok,im just new to this forum thing. just that every sled that i have bought has shit the bed because it had a recall or some reason i did not know about. just seeing if there is any flaws by asking the "experts" on the forum. dont want to have to pay a bunch of money for a problem i did not know about, or if there is something bad about a particular sled, see where i am coming from? and also, how do i lock threads?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wakeboarderboy said:
polarisman10 said:
wakeboarderboy said:
KingPrat said:
Just because your bored doesn't give you a right to waste everyone's time. And it doesn't matter if you wern't asking before, anyone who has one of those sleds and a bit of common sense would have told you they had one for sale.
hey!!!!! no one made you post, you did it at your own will, hence, wasting your own time.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
wakeboarderboy said:
polarisman10 said:
wakeboarderboy said:
KingPrat said:
[highlight=yellow]Just because your bored doesn't give you a right to waste everyone's time.[/highlight=yellow] And it doesn't matter if you wern't asking before, anyone who has one of those sleds and a bit of common sense would have told you they had one for sale.
I am seriously baffled that YOU just said that...just sayin[Disappointed] KRYLON PAINT????????

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wakeboarderboy said:
polarisman10 said:
wakeboarderboy said:
KingPrat said:
dude, go make some friends and hop off. do you have anything better to do, then critacize what i am doing wrong? really. you seem like the kind of person i just want to lay out right now.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
I am seriously baffled that YOU just said that...just sayin[Disappointed] KRYLON PAINT????????
And who are you? I did my research before posting the topic. And what does that have to do with any of this? [Disappointed]

polarisman10 said:
dude, go make some friends and hop off. do you have anything better to do, then critacize what i am doing wrong? really. you seem like the kind of person i just want to lay out right now.
I was just making a point for next time boss, don't get too uptight about it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wakeboarderboy said:
sledneck1978 said:
And who are you? I did my research before posting the topic. And what does that have to do with any of this? [Disappointed]

polarisman10 said:
making a point,??? wow, i wonder what you concept of making a point is.

·
Registered
584 Posts
wakeboarderboy said:
sledneck1978 said:

polarisman10 said:
Leave the dude alone, and quit being an a$$! if you dont like what this guy post's then dont respond to it, its that simple

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
Blah, blah, blah...going nowhere fast. [mulie] Locked.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.