Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a 650 or a 700 wildcat motor to use in an engine swap project. anybody got anything???
Thanks

·
Registered
699 Posts
posting twice probaly wont help you get more results only make the mods and owners angry. One post is enough alot of people see it and maybe just no body has one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A lot of people don't have time to look at every section and spent hours posting "what the next flavor of mountain dew will be" along with numerous other post that have nothing to do with snowmobiling. Yes,I posted it twice, it fits into both sections. I bet you are still in school aren't you? Could you please do something constructive with your spare time instead of bothering everyone here with your nonsence.

·
Registered
699 Posts
i put it in off topic and i didnt post twice so i am following the rules i am just sayin that posting twice wont get you any more responces OK

·
Registered
699 Posts
and another thing my M.D. topic is gettin more responces then this and i didnt type that topic in school so stop assuming things OK

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK here we go. I checked your profile, it shows you are 16, so I was right, you are still in school. And you have made 586 post since jan 2003 yet you just started snowmobiling this past winter. Sounds like I was right about you needing to find something more constructive to do with your time after all. Go play your game boy for a while or something. and please do not reply again because you make no sence and nobody can follow what you are saying. Hey, I think your mom is calling you to supper! better go

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Mom's calling me to supper too, so I'm gonna make this quick.

Don't double post, we don't like it.

Also, don't give other members crap, he was letting you know about something we enforce here.

And the MD topic is in Off Topic where it belongs.

I've been here since the beginning (considering I was one of two who built this place) and I have more than 3700 posts, I need more things to do too I suppose, but this is fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.