Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,450 Posts
kijiji, craiglist, auto trader, local classifieds, DooTalk classifieds, look!!!!! word of mouth cant hurt either...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jesse500 said:
kijiji, craiglist, auto trader, local classifieds, DooTalk classifieds, look!!!!! word of mouth cant hurt either...


i did look nothing oooo and the word of the mouth is ass hole
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,450 Posts
Well your not looking hard enough. And word of mouth is the best way to get stuff done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
Word of mouth does work, knowing people is half the battle! That's how I found my bike, and I looked everywhere local online.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,378 Posts
It REALLY helps to know what your location is!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
word of mouth is really how alot of sales get done. x2 w/ jesse craiglist, autotrader is mostly cars but has a few snowmobiles, dont know much bout kjiji.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
flatlander_summit said:
I have a mod 800 that is already done for sale. Factory 800 mod from Warnert racing. I will let it go for $4,000.
2010119131516619_8422.jpg

20101198561041_8422.jpg

no Thank you were i from i dont need a long track im from oneida ny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,922 Posts
skidoo800modd said:
flatlander_summit said:
I have a mod 800 that is already done for sale. Factory 800 mod from Warnert racing. I will let it go for $4,000.
2010119131516619_8422.jpg

20101198561041_8422.jpg

no Thank you were i from i dont need a long track im from oneida ny
Can't hurt to go longer! [thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
sledcrusher said:
skidoo800modd said:
flatlander_summit said:
I have a mod 800 that is already done for sale. Factory 800 mod from Warnert racing. I will let it go for $4,000.
2010119131516619_8422.jpg

20101198561041_8422.jpg

no Thank you were i from i dont need a long track im from oneida ny
Can't hurt to go longer! [thumb]
You know what they say, the bigger the better [;)]

In my mind long tracks are where it's at. Where I am most ride 120/121's, with the occasional 136/137, and the even rarer 144/146/etc. I'm on a 136" now and looking at going either 141" or 146" for the next sled. However, I know not everyone likes the longer tracks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blecter said:
sledcrusher said:
skidoo800modd said:
flatlander_summit said:
I have a mod 800 that is already done for sale. Factory 800 mod from Warnert racing. I will let it go for $4,000.
2010119131516619_8422.jpg

20101198561041_8422.jpg

no Thank you were i from i dont need a long track im from oneida ny
Can't hurt to go longer! [thumb]
You know what they say, the bigger the better [;)]

In my mind long tracks are where it's at. Where I am most ride 120/121's, with the occasional 136/137, and the even rarer 144/146/etc. I'm on a 136" now and looking at going either 141" or 146" for the next sled. However, I know not everyone likes the longer tracks.

i dont like mixing i hade a 125 dirt bike you hade to mix it was a pain
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,546 Posts
You can put oil injection on the sled. This sled is a 144x1.5, perfect track for the trail and off trail applications

Just so you know most of these roller sleds with 800s or 800 mods are usually not pull and go sleds, they do require some tuning even with a tempaflow. If you do not like mixing gas on your dirt bike you probably won't like the tuning that is required of a true mod sled.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
skidoo800modd said:
i dont like mixing i hade a 125 dirt bike you hade to mix it was a pain
As flatlander said, you can install oil injection, then you don't have to worry about pre-mixing. You could pre-mix and mark a cup/tube with how much oil to add to a tank of gas, that way you simply pour up the right amount of oil and away you go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Blecter said:
skidoo800modd said:
i dont like mixing i hade a 125 dirt bike you hade to mix it was a pain
As flatlander said, you can install oil injection, then you don't have to worry about pre-mixing. You could pre-mix and mark a cup/tube with how much oil to add to a tank of gas, that way you simply pour up the right amount of oil and away you go.

i was going to buy a 07 rev mxzx 440 with 435 miles on it for 4000 and i was going to put a 800 in it and make it oil injection so i called
a ski doo dealer see how much it would be to make it oil injection it was going to be o most 2000 to do it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
skidoo800modd said:
i was going to buy a 07 rev mxzx 440 with 435 miles on it for 4000 and i was going to put a 800 in it and make it oil injection so i called
a ski doo dealer see how much it would be to make it oil injection it was going to be o most 2000 to do it
That sounds very high for an oil injection install. I just priced out some oil injection parts new from Doo, and the tank/wires/tubing would run somewhere like $150ish or so CAD (Just an approximate after skimming through the parts list on Ski Doo's website). Oil pump would be a bit more, but still. The install is something I'd do myself, but I like doing that kind of thing (including screwing it up the first time then fixing it!).

Also, are you looking at putting your current 800 motor in a 440x chassis? If so, you should already have oil injection and you'd just need to swap it over with everything else.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Blecter said:
skidoo800modd said:
i was going to buy a 07 rev mxzx 440 with 435 miles on it for 4000 and i was going to put a 800 in it and make it oil injection so i called
a ski doo dealer see how much it would be to make it oil injection it was going to be o most 2000 to do it
That sounds very high for an oil injection install. I just priced out some oil injection parts new from Doo, and the tank/wires/tubing would run somewhere like $150ish or so CAD (Just an approximate after skimming through the parts list on Ski Doo's website). Oil pump would be a bit more, but still. The install is something I'd do myself, but I like doing that kind of thing (including screwing it up the first time then fixing it!).

Also, are you looking at putting your current 800 motor in a 440x chassis? If so, you should already have oil injection and you'd just need to swap it over with everything else.

ya im looking for a 440 with no motor in it so i can put my 800 in it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,546 Posts
You can find the oil injection parts used on dootalk for a dime a dozen, you may end up with $200 at the most in it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,546 Posts
skidoo800modd said:
flatlander_summit said:
You can find the oil injection parts used on dootalk for a dime a dozen, you may end up with $200 at the most in it.
ya but used parts are not a good thing some times
I guess a guy can't argue with you, you know it all...hey guys we have the smartest guy on SF right here.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top