Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a seat with the rap around tail light that will fit a 97 polaris ultra spx. Decent shape with no rips or tears. i do have the original tail light and wireing so thats not neccesary but it would be nice to get the complete seat so i didnt have to take the cover off. If you have or know where i might be able to get a seat for a decent price please contact me.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
where are you located???? I have a few

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im in Lansing Michigan. Im willing to travel if your from Michigan and the the price is right if you know what i mean. I just dont know how much a seat would be to ship or if it would be worth it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the skin wouldnt be bad but i have seen some complete seats go for 100bucks and if i can get the seat for that or cheaper id rather do that. I know most seats that are in decent shape will usually go for around 150 but thats why i made the post to see if there was one cheaper.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I have this one
nice factory seat

or this one
travelcade recovered with HD material
201011165524674_3287.jpg

125.00 each

west of Mt. Pleasant.....Lake Isabella

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they will all work. The ultra is the aggresive style so yes it would work. Dodger is that seat still on your sled. if its in good shape why do you want to get rid of it?

Just as long as it has the rap around tall light. Its goin on a 97 Ultra spx

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Pol700XC said:
Dodger is that seat still on your sled. if its in good shape why do you want to get rid of it?
Why does it matter? Both seats are in sweet shape....
The sleds are in the parting stage. You asked about a seat for sale, I have 2. The plus is, I am close

I answered your PM too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts