Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Polaris 800 sled in Michigan. 2008 and up. I want low mileage and something lower than 7000$ US

Is there an Internet site where I can look at?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
PolarisIQ600HO said:
Looking for a Polaris 800 sled in Michigan. 2008 and up. I want low mileage and something lower than 7000$ US

Is there an Internet site where I can look at?

Thanks
craigslist,, also just try google, type :polaris sled 800 michigan for slae or something like that, usually works for me most of the time!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Personally I'd use sledswap.com or ebay before craigslist. Or you can just buy this from me and I'll meet you somewhere in the middle. You're not too far off on the price and it's only sittin at about 1100 miles.
20081223212541796_19673.jpg
^That's the day I brought her home...

2009215155919406_19673.jpg
Besides these bars, a can, and an 1.5" ripsaw it's all stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
I will NEVER buy off ebay or any other auction site because the sale price always turns out to be much more than the sled is actually worth. Especially when there is a $300 transaction fee like at the salvage auction site crankyape.com

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
I will NEVER buy off ebay or any other auction site because the sale price always turns out to be much more than the sled is actually worth. Especially when there is a $300 transaction fee like at the salvage auction site crankyape.com
A lot of the time the seller lists their phone number and you can call and deal direct. I've never gotten into an auction situation either...not saying I wouldn't if the price was right though. I'm just leary of craiglist lately.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
What's to be leary about? Include a phone number, deal locally, and deal with only cash. I have never had a problem.
Well, the only thing that pisses me off about it is other people selling stuff who don't include a phone number and I email them less than half an hour after the ad is posted but I don't hear back until a day or two later saying the item is sold.
Email is just flat out slow and an inefficient way to do business

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok thanks

I'm studing all this! Thanks!

Can't go more than 7000$ I'm canadian so I need to pay the money exchange + transportation(around 500$) and probably custom duty!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts