Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's got one used, or knows where to get one cheap?

Hill drag rules require one, so I need one. But I'm in the process of dumping 50 lbs and I'll need a smaller one soon, so I donwanna pay full price for one I'm gonna use for 1 or 2 races..

·
Registered
654 Posts
just so you know i just got a 2xl and with the straps on the side you could make it like a med so if you find a bigger one you can make it fit mine is the super sport tekvest

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, cool, I wasn't aware of that. That widens the search a little bit.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have an XL trail-pro tekvest that I have been thinking about selling since I don't wear it very much. I don't really know what they are selling for though?

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, if you decide to sell, lemme know. I need to have one by Dec 11th for an event.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I don't want to sell my tek vest but if a mx chest protecter will get the job done let me know. I've got a blue fox racing one that i've only worn once. I can get a pic if you're interested. 75 + shipping

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
900modman said:
just so you know i just got a 2xl and with the straps on the side you could make it like a med so if you find a bigger one you can make it fit mine is the super sport tekvest
I don't think you're going to make it that small. I have a Large Super Sport vest, and it is tightened up all the way on me (6'4", 240lbs).

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sledneck1978 said:
I don't want to sell my tek vest but if a mx chest protecter will get the job done let me know. I've got a blue fox racing one that i've only worn once. I can get a pic if you're interested. 75 + shipping
Send me a pic... I'll forward it to the league management to see if it passes whatever requirement.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
flatlander_summit said:
^^^Fatty.

I'm 6' 210 and a large is drawn in all the way on me too.

LOL, try 5'9" and 230lbs here.. 10 years of traveling for work and living in hotels eating hotel food, and drinking in the hotel bars has taken it's toll.

Drop 50 lbs and that puts me at 180, a lot healthier weight. That'll also get me up the hill just a little quicker, I remember the 1st rule of lightening a sled is to lighten the driver.

900modman said:
try a six one six core saver in dinnis kirk about 120 new i have one war it on the quad works great
No longer listed.. (it's sixsixone)

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, moto-x chest protectors are NFG..

ISR rulebook says the weight dispersion isn't enough.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts