Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just looking for some people to go riding with this winter? I live between k-zoo and grand rapids. i do most of my riding in UP, but i just lost my riding partner! And im just looking to meet some new people!! so if your interested let me know!!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I sent you a PM about a event that is coming up in 2 weeks that is really close to you, let me know what you think.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I live around GR and want to get up to the up this year. I finally got a reliable sled and all my friends just sold theirs. Weekends or Christmas break are going to be the only way I can do it though because of college. Just PM me dates and whatnot when we start getting snow.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
firecatF5 said:
The snow show in Hastings would be a great place to meet some new people.
Or at the Amsnow super sled asphalt race that will be going on at US 131 motorsports park on the 25th and 26th in two weeks, the MSA will also be putting on a swap meet on Saturday that weekend, my crew will be there racing both days, there will also be PRO drag bikes racing their own classes all weekend long too, admission for spectator is $12 bucks either day and that includes being able to browse the swap on Saturday, if anyone is thinking about coming out look for this sled
2010516213427216_8010.jpg
and you will find me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Im just north of GR...Sparta. The state trail is about 5 min. away and can ride all the way to the bridge if you wanted...along 131. Can meet at my house and trailer about 30-40 mins. the other way to Newaygo and start at that trail and take you north to Balwin and into Irons and so on. Hope MI gets the winter its been waiting for so you dont "have" to go all the way to the UP to find snow. My parents still live in Lake Ann, just west of Traverse City and the state trail is about 7 mins. down the road. Have a place in Irons right on the state trail also. Let us know.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Dude you live right by myself and Dirty_Harry. We ride together both locally and in the yoop. Dirty_Harry lives in Otsego and I live near Gobles, we should get together and ride!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll be at the hastings snow show! I need to get the g/f riding gear, first year riding, I hoping I can find a new sled when im over there?

empire087- will be up in the soo for a couple of rides this year my buddys g/f just moved up there shes in the coast guard.

maxtrax- we usaully do 1 trip a month we stay in a friends cabin in hulburt more then welcome to go any time.

98700xc- I'll be there for sure for the amsnow super!

krss144- we'll have to get together i rode in irons last year it was great riding.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I will be at Hastings selling parts at the swap meet, all you guys should should stop by our tables for a little SF get together party, I will put up a sign with my screen name on it so you'll know when you have found me, or if any of you want to come over to US 131 for the asphalt and bike drags on the 25th and 26th I'll be there racing both days, the MSA is having a swap meet there on Saturday also but I am not expecting it to be very big as they have not had a swap at this event for about 3 years now, its a crap shoot on the swap but you never know what could show up, the main feature is the racing and there will be plenty of it both days, lots of fast sleds and fast bikes including PRO OUTLAW street legal bikes, can you say 200 MPH in the quarter mile and street legal???? yeah that's what I'm talkin about, here is a link with details of the schedule for both days:
http://www.us131msp.com/event-info/special-events/amsnow-sled-shoot-out-bike-mania/

If you do come out look for this sled in the pits and you will find me.

2010516213427216_8010.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Iv been lookn forward to Hastings for the last month. i cant wait. looking forward to meet some of yous. Met Trickpaint last year.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I will be at Martin selling stuff and also at Hastings pestering 98700xc and buying more. Hastings is the best Michigan has for now, but I look for some swaps to grow in the next few years. If your at all into vintage the A-1 show in New Lothrup (spelling) is a big show but new stuff is slim. I enjoy the heck out of it because it has it all, but is mainly vintage. By far the vintage event of the year in Michgan if not the midwest.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I will be at both Hastings and Martin as well. Anyone that swaps should put something up so everyone knows where your at. I tried finding Dodger last year but never found him (and I knew what he looks like) lol, I have the digits to call this year though lol.

1,792 Posts
98xc700 said:
just looking for some people to go riding with this winter? I live between k-zoo and grand rapids. i do most of my riding in UP, but i just lost my riding partner! And im just looking to meet some new people!! so if your interested let me know!!
The UP is too far of a drive for me. I'm planning on maybe Saturday or weekend rides from Grayling/Gaylord to Cadillac areas (if we have enough snow this winter). So if you or any of the several people here who live in the Grand Rapids area want to try to meet up, let me know.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
98xc700- my dads stationed in the soo now too, who's your buddys gf? I might know them.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts