Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help here. I have gotten my girlfriend into the whole snowmobiling attitude, now she really wants to go riding with me. For christmas I was going to buy her some riding pants or bibs and a jacket. The only problem here is she wants pink ones?!![?] I dont even know where to begin to start looking for pink riding gear any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Hmm, I would really try to talk her out of pink. I think she will get tired of pink after a short period of time.

If you cannot talk her out of pink, I think both Polaris and Arctic Cat have pink jackets and bibs. At least they used to. I also think Dennis Kirk has pink stuff in their catalog or online.

Don't show her a '97 Indy Sport. They were pink. She will want that, too.

·
Registered
169 Posts
www.royaldistributing.com

They have pink suits and helmets. I can't remember which brand it is but it may well be the same stuff that is at Dennis Kirk

·
Registered
211 Posts
www.arctiva.com has some pink.....

·
Registered
737 Posts
FXR make some nice pink, ladies jackets, heres some below

FXR Cold Cross Pants (Womens)

[attachment=48624]

FXR Cold Cross Pullover (Womens)

[attachment=48625]

FXR Nitro SX Jacket (Womens)

[attachment=48626]

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I think that the Pink FXR looks good especially the cold cross!!! Go with the PXR cold cross and you will never look back!!!

DW

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey Moxie my girlfriend wanted the same thing this year for christmas. But i talked her out of pink, i bought her a HJC full face red helment it is the 12 series i think and a coldwave red jacket. I told her it would look better if she matched my sled and then she changed her mind. I hope everything works out for ya.

Steve

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by SKI-DOO_WATERSKIPPER
[br]castle racing has pink and purple and girl stuff
Thats what I was going to say. Castle is a bit on the expensive side but deffinately worth the price you will pay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.