Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...thanks for look and ur help... Looking for ridable snow around Toronto, Ontario, canada.

I am willing to drive up to 2 - 3 hours max...thanks for ur time and help! [:D]

[red]moved to snow conditions, where it should be[/red]

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
There is some snow in kenora but not much at all. not realy rideable if your not a local.

4 inchs of hard pack i some places i ride ditchs stritly , i know were the snow is but there not to much here kenora has about 6 inchs but agin were not in the canadian shield they are so tons of rocks.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well how much you got?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
There is snow here in sioux lookout. 3 hours from kenora by car... we dont have alote but all the lakes are frozen over and u can blast over them.. the trails are rough and not groommed due to the lack of snow but u can still ride em if u dont mind takeing it slow here and there.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
just wait two more weeks and we (people in ontario) will have enough ridable snow well thats what i think

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'm going snowmobiling January 11-15th. Notice I didn't say I'm planning on going...I'M GOING, no matter where I have to go to find snow. I was planning to go to Old Forge but it doesn't look like the snow is going to be there. My next destination of choice would be Bancroft Ontario. Anyone know how the conditions are there? Also is there a website someone could point me to that has reliable trail reports for Bancroft?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i beleive this is the region, although it doesn't say bancroft thats where the trails are.
http://www.ofsc.on.ca/Trails/TrailDetails.asp?Dist=6

·
Registered
864 Posts
Duberville, Wawa, hang a right...
Never seen such a mild christams, refuse to cut my lawn in December.

http://forum.ontarioconditions.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=27&sid=01468d0b5ab39ebc82aa85896b2056e5

·
Registered
77 Posts
a season pass is $230 in Ont. but you can buy day passes to I do not know how much they are.You do not have to register your sled in Ont. just bring proof of insurance and your USA registration papers for your sled.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
we had a snow storm and kenora has like 8-11 inches, 6inch of powder. and winnipeg has almost 2feet of snow, kinda more than a 2-3hrs drive. but, the sledding is good

·
Registered
22 Posts
ya this season is going to begin very very late. our best bet is to truck it on over to quebec, they have snow there for sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts