Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey MikesRXL your not far away at all,I am 10 mins north of alliston,and about 30 mins west off barrie.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
what are th trails like? are they groomed? can you get pics of the trails?

thanks nik

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is no ground showing lol.The trails where grommed once.The Trails are rough in spots but where having lots of fun.I got put 150 miles on last weekend.We made a trip to Wasaga Beach.Its been snowing off and on.Lets hope for a 10 to 20 cm and the Groomers can run and we will be set.Im running a old 1999 xcr 800 its a little rough but my buddys have the new sleds and there not minding it.I Guess Next year im due for a upgrade lol.But you wont be disapointed if you make the trip.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
are there alot of trails there, what about surronding cities? pics?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can get you some pics in the next couple days.Im getting my shocks recharged so i have no way to get pics.but have a look at the trails.http://www.ofsc.on.ca/TrailGuide/TrailGuide.asp The snowmoblie reports say limited because the groomers are not running but if you dont mind a bit of aggressive riding in spots you wont be disapointed.whats the trails like your way.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey mike if your serouis about coming drop me a line you can unload the sleds at my place.lots of room.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i might be also coming out your way if i can get the cdi unit in time. where are the trails from you home? i dont have trails in hamilton, but i am all about travelling to snow within 5 hours max. would you mind if i drop my sleds at your place also if i go up there this weekend?

thanks aloy nik

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks for the offer drg but looks like the wife invited friends up to the cottage this weekend. But I def. want to check out Everett soon.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey 98srx700 you can leave from my door.the trails pass in front of my house.You are more then welcome.here is my email if you interested [email protected] .See the pic with the three sleds well the trail is at the back of that tree line.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Originally posted by drg650
[br]Hey 98srx700 you can leave from my door.the trails pass in front of my house.You are more then welcome.here is my email if you interested [email protected] .See the pic with the three sleds well the trail is at the back of that tree line.

thanks alot drg650, i wil let you know if i can get the cdi by then or if i can use my buddys sled for my dad. let ya' know, thanks nik

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
wow that a lot of snow, i only got a few inches, i also live in ontario

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
hey drg650 i cannot get the cdi by tomorow but i will hopefully get it in time for next weekend keep me updated with the trail condition for next weekend. thanks alot again man

1 - 18 of 18 Posts