Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Lots o snow in Vancouver!

715 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Bman 
#1 ·
Wow guys, didn't think it was going to land here in Vancouver this year but we got dumped on Saturday and Sunday. 18" total at my place and a little more in other areas but for a place that usually only gets snow one week a year, that's not too shabby! Had a little fun running down the streets but nothing too major cuz da fuzz don't care too much for non-licenced vehicles on the sidewalks if you know what I mean.
Should be gone in a couple days though. Mtns look great from here though!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

See less See more
#3 ·
Whoo hooo its starting to snow here again!! Very rare for Vancouver!!
Bman = happy camper!!

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

#4 ·
NO SH!T B-Man I just walked in the door here at home.It was one hell of a ride home with a rookie in the truck when I left our yard in Delta there had to be 2 ft on the ground you should of seen the look on his face when I was fishtailing up the koke with a 53 foot trailer behind us.They closed the canyon on me while I was fueling in Chillawack. I'll be leaving again on fri and will probably stay in VCR till tue. Let me know if your not busy mon night and we can hook up for a beer. I'm usualy at sidetrack's under the bridge by noon for lunch on Mondays and if I stay in town I stay at the Pacific inn in Whiterock. Let me Know my e-mail adress is in my bio.

GIVER!!!!!

#5 ·
Ahhh... the good 'ol Sidetrack!!
I might even be able to book off early here on monday. Will have to see but I'll make sure you know before you head out here. When do you leave? Friday evening again?

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

#6 ·
Ya Friday if weather is good should be in Delta by Sunday 9 or 10 pm. I just got in spent about 5 hours in the Parry Sound ONT area conditions weren't too bad at least I got out.Expecting a good hit of snow here tonight.Winter storm watch in effect.How was your ride on Sunday B-Man I saw 2 guy's on xlt's rippen through New west Sunday at about 2pm.You wouldn't do such a thing would you?

GIVER!!!!!

#7 ·
LOL, nah that wouldn't have been me. I was out in Cloverdale and on the Yamaha (allegedly of course)

Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.