Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snow conditions sucked Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Trails were beat down and lotsa dirt. Not friendly to Hyfax so I didn't ride much. Just around the block once. The temps were in the upper 30's and a lot melted. Hopefully it will be better for Martin Luther King Weekend! Keep Prayin' Anyway, here are some pics[/font=Comic Sans MS]/snofan/../images/users/kimba466/Ranger.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/kimba466/Sleds1.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/kimba466/Sleds2.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/kimba466/Sleds2.jpg

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
fixed that up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks PM. . . when I first submitted and viewed my post I thought I was gonna puke! I get it right the next time.
Thanks Again and pray for more of the white stuff!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
as of today, after a 35mph wind blowing for about 12 hours yesterday....u dont shovel the snow that blew on the driveway, u chip away at it, it like rock and comes apart in chunks.....

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
We had freezing rain here all night, now it cooling down. We need that next Sunday night so we don't have school on our first day back, but one big snow storm would be better.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Let's talk about lousy grass conditions for a second. Mine is turning brown. This is horrible.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Lousy grass conditions.....

Our lawn has been brown for months now, and it's been in the sun so much it might start turning green again. Where's the snow!? This no-snow winter really bites!!! The only good thing is that i can still go ice fishing.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by MegaMan
[br]Lousy grass conditions.....

Our lawn has been brown for months now, and it's been in the sun so much it might start turning green again. Where's the snow!? This no-snow winter really bites!!! The only good thing is that i can still go ice fishing.
ice fishing w/ no snow kinda sux to tho...lol...earlier this year when i was ice fishing my ice house blew across lake at like 35 mph in the wind.....we were in the process of taking down and hauling stuff back to truck (couldnt drive on ice yet) we were walkin back otu to it and it just took off, we actually had pitch fork type things to move around out there, we just took pitch forks outa ice and we stopped right next to ice house on shore.....it was windy, and no snow to old ice house in place

1 - 12 of 12 Posts