Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you can see the pipe is twisted belly pan is smashed and front bumper is broken took little brother for a ride todaycheck it out in my gallery

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Post the pictures with the thread. It makes it a lot easier for people to see them...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
young_and_dumb said:
how do i do that
1.Go to the reply box.
2.Beneath the box, there will be little blue rectangles. Click on the one that says "Edit in Full Editor."
3.In the page that loads there will be a similar box, but with smilies to the left and options above the box.
4.On the far right above the box there will be a small box with a paper clip in it with a small arrow pointing to the right.
5.Click on that.
6.A bar with the pictures in your gallery will appear at the top of the page. Select your pictures.
7.Close the box.
8. Click "Submit Message" in one of the blue rectangles below the box.

Let me know if your not getting it. I am not the best at explaining things.

1,792 Posts
Redneck13x said:
Do you have a twitch problem? Next time try staying still and use better light when taking pictures.
Don't get me started on people who can't take decent still pictures or videos. I hate those people who think the zoom is a cool feature you use to zoom in and out REPEATEDLY while the subject is standing still. [:(!] If it was up to me, half the videos on Youtube would get deleted for not meeting HIGH SCHOOL standards. Either that or have warnings: This video may cause dizziness, eye fatigue and unneccessary trips to your optometrist. [xx(]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts