Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sisters boyfriend just bought her a 04 Snopro 440. She was bouncing off the walls. Im glad for her it should be a fun sled..[:D][attachment=49468]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
[Dude] [Dude] [Dude]

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Originally posted by catmandu170
[br]I need my sister to marry into your family
Actually...I think if your sister married into his sisters' boyfriends family, you'd be more beneficial. He's the one buying the sled. [:I]

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hes got a lot of money. The've been dating for like 9 years i believe. This sled is a 440 is there anything that we need to do to the sled to make it trail rideable. It came right off the track this guy was racing it before we bought it.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Unless you have some race fuel, you're going to have to switch it to lower compression "trail" heads, which you'll still be running 91-92 octane I believe. Not sure what those had for gas tanks, but you may have to look into a bigger gas tank, as the Sno-X sleds have rather small ones. That's just a couple things off the top of my head...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Originally posted by Quinlan
[br]
Originally posted by catmandu170
[br]I need my sister to marry into your family
Actually...I think if your sister married into his sisters' boyfriends family, you'd be more beneficial. He's the one buying the sled. [:I]
Touche......ok SleD_CrEW....you're out. Sorry man, you woulda been a good brother in law but Quinlan's right. If you could PM your sisters boyfriends info i'll get the matchmaker process going[:D]

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
hell ill date this guy if he gets me a new sled ..

... ok well mabey thats a little much

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I met my snowmobile at e-harmony.com

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
im planning on getting my gf a sled as well. shes really starting to get into the sport so it will be my gift to her when im done school.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I rode last winter with a guy that had a 03 sno pro and had this grease line tap into the block to grease the water pump shaft. He also put a firecat gauge in it to.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
YIKES! Is that thing green? Or is it just me?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts