Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the wiring installation instructions for a M-10 ace system? I had them laying on the table and my 4 year old son decided to color it and then cut it up with scissors beyond repair. If anyone can email me a scanned copy of one so I can print it out it would be greatly appreciated. I have looked and looked on the net and can't seem to find one.

I am installing this on a mid-90's polaris indy 650 RXL EFI. I have it all installed for the most part. Now I just need to basically know where the following wires go:
blue
brown
yellow

I believe the yellow wire goes to the AC wire on the stator. But it needed to be plugged into it with a certain type plug which I don't have. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!!

They joy's of having kids! :)

thanks,
joe

[email protected] is the email to send me a copy if anyone has.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
My dad's sled has the ACE M-10, I'll have to see if he has anything that could be helpful later. I'm about to head out the door for work, just posting now so I will be reminded.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
I hve an M-10 ace in my touring sled, but it didn't come with a manual. And the 05 service manual manual I have covers everything but the electronics in the ACE.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Dave. Can you look and see where the 3 wires go too?
Brown
Blue
Yellow

I believe the yellow goes to the Stator's yellow wire. But if I remember right on the stator wire it says to not cut the wire but splice it with a T-splicer.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
There's no marking on my schematic for it, I'll actually have to chase the wires around my sled.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
From what I could see without taking the sled apart, there are brown and yellow wires going into the stator, and blue and yellow wires going into the control block/master cylinder.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What wire is the brown one and the yellow wire hooked too on the stator? And how are they spliced into it? Do you see a blue wire anywhere?

Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
No blue wires under the hood. The brown and yellow go into a tube surround all the other wires that lead right into the stator, any splices must be inside the recoil.
Have you tried contacting FAST Inc?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok thanks for looking. Yes I have contacted Fast and they don't think there scanner is working to email me a copy. So they are mailing me a copy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts