Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the M-10 finally showed up today! It is an older model, Briget at FAST told me it is a metric(?). The numbers on the front torque arm brackets are 4029 & 4030, if that helps you guys know what I have. The seller didn't send instructions, but I was able to get them from FAST. All the parts seem to be present, and the install doesn't look terribly difficult. I am just wondering if anyone out there has done this before and can offer any hints/tips, especially as far as what the driveshaft/stock front arm location is (short/forward, deep/forward, short/rear, or deep/rear). Or if there is anyone is the Twin Cities who will work for beer!
Also, he didn't send me an owners manual, so I am gonna be pretty clueless as far as setting this thing up once I get it installed.
Thanks in advance-
Greg

·
Registered
38 Posts
[galleryattach=13993]I am installing a homemade version M-10.A-arms are from Fast,the rest is original,even the shocks.I got all my setup info from Totallyamaha Pro-Actio M-10 Install.Most of their screw locations will be differant from yours,but the basic placement will be the same.I did a lot of bench testing before installing mine.You may have to just put it in the track,and pull it back,prop it up to where it would be setting on the ground,and check all your clearances.Dont be too fast to start drilling holes! Getting it in there is the easy part,getting the weight evenly on the skid is another story.Good luck[:D]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts