Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for set of m10 metric rail extensions 121-136. if you know of anyone that hase some let me know?????????[thumb]

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Metric rail extentions? How are those different from regular rail extentions?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bigrok said:
Metric rail extentions? How are those different from regular rail extentions?
m 10 metric was the first gen of production from 93 to 2000. m 10 standard is the 2001 to current, I dont know if there is a difference or not...... Just looking for rail extensions.?[thumb]

powersledder said:
M10 doesn't mean metric. It's just FAST's designation for their 10" travel suspension model
the m10 metric is the first gen of production from 93 to 2000, it refers to the size wheels on the skid,, 2001 fast changed to the standard wheel and the wheels arnt interchangable from skid to skid, just looking for rail extension, if you know of anyone let me know????[thumb][8D]

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
TracksUSA has the newer ones. I don't know if they'll work for you but that's where I'd go.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Last I saw a pair on ebay, they went for a premium. High price for what they are. I THINK the newer versions of the extensions will work. They may have a different bolt pattern to attach to the existing rail. I have some I made for my metric rails and lined them up with the newer rails and they seem to fit exactly the same.

I don't want to lead you astray but I think with a couple new holes in the TracksUSA exentenion or your rails, they will work.

D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts