Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what kind of job it is to take an edge suspention and track and put it in a 90 polaris with M-10 suspension in it?

·
Registered
86 Posts
sounds like a lot of work post some details, what all do you wanna change, Everything? just the suspension won't be hard at all, just time consuming. it would be a lot of work but it's not THAT hard

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I goofed, i meant a 90 polaris with extra 10 in it. My friend wants to take it out and put in a edge suspension i have, But i dont know what kind of job it is ??

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
simple job... doesnt take that long. JBS Shocks has all the dimensions on his page. Also alot of info on HCS as well as here in the different forums just do a search. Im in the process of putting an edge in my indy in place of the X10 I do have some pics in the Polaris section of the progress. Honestly it takes longer to drill out the rivits than anything else at this point. I was able to reuse the rear brackets and move them forward and drill new holes. For the fronts I had to make two new brackets no big deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts