Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my new sled, well new to me. 1998 XC 700. The po had an M10 installed a few years ago. Im very excited to have this susp in my sled, however my knowledge of the M10 is very limited. All I really know is that its a great setup that is very comfortable and handles bumps very well.
Are there any negative sides to this setup? How often should the shocks be rebuilt (fox remote res). What hyfax do I need, is my M10 a specific fit for my indy and takes oem hyfax or do I need to get it from Fast? Can I set up the susp for a good holeshot without compromising ride quality?

Anybody ever have a bad experience with an M10? Would like to hear about good experiences too.

Thanks in advance
Luke

Oh, and it does have the 220 jugs[:D]

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Allot of reading but well worth it. A must for anyone with M-10
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.net/PolarisRich/2

The M-10 is the best trail riding suspension that I have ever ridden.
Never had one problem with it but you must dial it in to your style of ridding and your weight. The article will explain everything

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great article Rich, thanks man.

Not good on jumps? I could probably dial it in for jumping, but then I would prob sacrifice a lot of ride quality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.