Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would that m10 suspension i keep hearing about fit on my 1997 thundercat.
If so ,, will it take lots of adjustements and/or modifications ???

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah ,, and how much better is that suspension compared to the stock ones tcats had for that year, Fast Track xtra travel Tunnel ???

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
The M-10 is the Cadillac of suspensions. It will fit ,all you need is the Arctic Cat mounting kit. I have a good friend that has a '98 T-Cat with the M-10 and the ride is incredible! He would leave us in the dust on rough trails. It does takes a bit to get it tuned to your liking. Also if you decide to sell the sled you can just remove the M-10 and put the stock suspension back in,then put the M-10 in the new one!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mmm, the Arctic Cat mounting kit,, what would that consist of? that's good new though , at least i know it'll fit now ,
Cause i've heard lots about it , and i already found that my sled was good in bump trails and if this suspension is way better , then i just might have to consider it.
What are you usually looking at as far as price goes for that suspension??? how much?

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
It depends on what shock package you want. the basic one is about $1000+ $200 for mounting kit. Fox is another $200, and ryde FX is another $200 onto that. Sometimes you can find them on ebay for cheaper. like here. Good deal with the mounting kit included and the Fox shocks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2701628040&category=26353

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
It depends on what shock package you want. the basic one is about $1000+ $200 for mounting kit. Fox is another $200, and ryde FX is another $200 onto that. Sometimes you can find them on ebay for cheaper. like here. Good deal with the mounting kit included and the Fox shocks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2701628040&category=26353

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya that is a nice little set up isn't ,, are those shocks adjustable, cause sometimes i'll get the lady to come with me and would be nice to be able to adjust the tension on it if i'm doind 2up ridding.?
Does that lady come with the suspension to??? hehhheh

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
The M-10 is adjustable from rider weight of 140#-320#. I've met that woman on there. That place is real close to me. She looks alot better in person,too!! That place is something else. They are into jet motors and have jet atv's, snowmobiles, cars, trucks motorcycles and you name it. Also have a monster truck and a monster Harley Davidson. Lots of old snowmobiles too, stuff you never knew existed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts