Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got a 06 m7 in november with a 150 miles on it in perfect condition. anyway about second ride up the hill the check engine lite starts blinking which i learned later means engine temp over 176F so i stop look over the engine nothing looks wrong full of coolant no leaks so i take off get up the mountain runs fine no prob on the way home pull into the drive and the lite is just on not flashing open the hood and the coolant is boiling out any way the prob was the ears on the res cap were all bent so bent them back filled it up was fine for two rides then started agian the cap is on tight everthing looks good but still overheating. i dont know what to do next i have heard of a few other m7s overheating and one just blowing up completely. i was hoping someone might be able to help me out.THANKS

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
My light comes on if i ride for too long in low snow conditions. Sounds like you need to invest in a set of ice scratchers. Feel the rear cooler next time to verify its hot and coolant is circulating.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts