Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mach 1 and need to replace the track does anyone know if i can get a 1.25 on it without rubbing the tunnel? Also how are the rotax 670 motors horsepower and reliability wise i knwo it is fast but it is my first sled just getting in to it any help will be great thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
The 670's were excellent motors, some say the best that Doo ever built. Im not sure about the track though. It probably depends on what year the sled is. My 93' Mach seems to bottom out a lot with the stock track but I know i need to stiffen up the suspension.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Fire up the Ol' tape measure and see if a 1.25 will fit. It just might, or you may have to put smaller drivers in, and drop the suspension, anything will fit if you want it to fit.

670 is an excellent engine, and it would be around 120 hp

·
Registered
711 Posts
You can put in a 1-1/2 track if you want to, but any thing over that will start to rub.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeahh the machs were rated at 120 hp from the factory ( at the motor), but the best thing they ahve goin for them is their torque. that's wat you feel when you hit the throttle off the line.

i have a 95 mach 1, it runs well with a lot of bigger sleds out there, the only draw back is the weight and gas consumption.

i put a 1.25" track on mine after it blew out, and 144 studs down the middle. no problem hookin up and embarrasin those newer sleds haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts