Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a 1995 Ski Doo Mach 1 (670) and i was wondering if the suspension off a 1996 Mach Z would fit my sled or not any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
161 Posts
most likely will

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
It will, you may have to drill some holes and move a bracket (I don't think it will bolt right in)
Are you going from the C7 to a SC10, lots have done this and it is a great up grade, lighter and more travel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TeamNFG I'll be honest here i don't know much about suspensions i have the stock 95 ski doo suspension on my sled now i am guessing that is the C-7?? The one that i am looking at off the 96 Mach Z looks identical but i think it sits taller.if you could explain the difference between the C-7 and the SC-10 that would help a lot.
thanks
Reggie

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Sc-10 are in the 98 MZX 670's i think, i think there awesome my freind got one there is a nut that u just lossen off and u can walk the sled. there's alot of travel there too id love to have one in my 95 mach 1 670.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Originally posted by Reggaeskoal
[br]TeamNFG I'll be honest here i don't know much about suspensions i have the stock 95 ski doo suspension on my sled now i am guessing that is the C-7?? The one that i am looking at off the 96 Mach Z looks identical but i think it sits taller.if you could explain the difference between the C-7 and the SC-10 that would help a lot.
thanks
Reggie
Sorry, I was think of the S chasie change over, which the mach did not see, they should be the same skid (C7) so it should bolt up.
this is a SC10
[attachment=53620]
C7
[attachment=53621]
I don't know how well you can see the diffs, but the SC10 is lighter and has more travel
So why do you need to change suspensions, if your sled seems lower you may need to set up the spring tension or replace your springs

Attachments

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Originally posted by Reggaeskoal
[br]Hi i have a 1995 Ski Doo Mach 1 (670) and i was wondering if the suspension off a 1996 Mach Z would fit my sled or not any help would be appreciated
They should be the same suspensions, so it should bolt right up I think. But if you are looking for a better supsension swap in a SC10, its more work but the result will be much better. My .02 cents[;)]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts