Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
no the lakes up here just froze over friday night. it will be a couple weeks if the weather stays cold before i will even think about it. most the lakes have two many thin spots but i will be checking the lake in pine city were they have the runs. i think it is shallow and freezes fast. maybe a cold week.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
i dont know if i will be ready for the 28 at mcgreogor, i hope my new track and other stuff is in soon so i can get it broke in real good for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Madcow went out on a little lake by my house today. It is very shallow and had about 6 inches of ice. The sled ran great. I would like to get it out a couple more times before McGregor. I would like to see it get good and cold and get some good ice on all the lakes. Riley

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
i will have to go to town and check the ice. maybe it is thicker than i think. we had 7 inchs snow not to long ago so that had to help cool the lakes down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.