Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Madcow I'm looking for a small shallow lake or big pond to do some testing on Saturday. Is there anything froze enough up there to mess around on? Please check it out and let me know. Thanks Riley [email protected]

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
no the lakes up here just froze over friday night. it will be a couple weeks if the weather stays cold before i will even think about it. most the lakes have two many thin spots but i will be checking the lake in pine city were they have the runs. i think it is shallow and freezes fast. maybe a cold week.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
i dont know if i will be ready for the 28 at mcgreogor, i hope my new track and other stuff is in soon so i can get it broke in real good for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Madcow went out on a little lake by my house today. It is very shallow and had about 6 inches of ice. The sled ran great. I would like to get it out a couple more times before McGregor. I would like to see it get good and cold and get some good ice on all the lakes. Riley

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
i will have to go to town and check the ice. maybe it is thicker than i think. we had 7 inchs snow not to long ago so that had to help cool the lakes down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts