Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some spare time today so I thought i would make a nice little jump, I plan to make a snow-cross track again this winter!!! I am planning to finish the track tonight, will post more pictures.
[attachment=58395]
[attachment=58396]
[attachment=58397]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,679 Posts
Someone has too much time on their hands. [;)] Looks like a blast though!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
ArcticCat1, PolarisPerson, and I are making a jump...polarisperson started yesterday...we might help tonight hopefully....should be done tomorrow.

Sweet jump though...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just this 4440 John Deere tractor with a blower on it, Thats why there isn't a middle to the jump...i can't reach that far. It's easy to clear "if" you have enough speed!
[attachment=58405]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Looks awesome. Now all we need are some action shots.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun.

A couple of my buddies pooled together and bought a small dump truck and go to the local skating rinks. When the Zambonis go to dump the ice shavings out of the Zambonis, they are there waiting. The driver will dump it right off a concrete ramp right into the back of there truck. They make ski jumps that start on the roof of there house. One of them welded up a couple of rails in school that they put in there too.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Bobinwi
[br]ide like to see how my sno pro would handle that jump
I'm sure you would have no problem jumping it! Last year I made one about the same size and my neighbor jumped it with a early 90s 440 super-sport and almost flat landed on the other side.

·
Registered
901 Posts
we are building one like that but the lanch ramp will be on top of a hill and land near the bottom. had one last year and was good for some nice distance. :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by xcjunkie
[br]we are building one like that but the lanch ramp will be on top of a hill and land near the bottom. had one last year and was good for some nice distance. :D
I would like to do that but in Greenbush MN, there isn't many hills around so I'll make what i can.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
I love smooth setup jumps like that. I am too afraid of wrecking my sled jumping random stuff in the ditch, unless I see a really nice approach or driveway.

·
Registered
166 Posts
that looks really fun. last year i made a little track in my backyard for my 440 pro x. and it was a blast.

·
Administrator
13,097 Posts
I officially have a reason to travel to your area now.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Okay, so when do I get to come over and play? Looks like a hella good time!

-Skip

·
Registered
234 Posts
my uncle just made a jump and it has about a 60 foot gap he hasn't hit it yet he said it looked smaller when he was making it with the skid steer. goes from lowground to highground looks fun. he said i should hit it, i was going to unitl i seen it it was amazing.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts