Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i like to hid jumps and ditchbang but im cinda worried about blowing the suspentions...is there anyway i ccan stifen the shocks

·
Registered
863 Posts
if your hiding jumps you shouldn't need to tighten up the suspension.
if your hitting jumps. thats another story.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mxz440kid said:
sorry i meant hit...sometimes i should hide them because people like to hit the jumps that i make because i live on the trail

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
ethan.justinger said:
I am looking for some advice/pointers on how to adjust my Polaris Fusion's suspention as I like to hit jumps,ditch bang and ride aggressivly often, but i'm kind of worried about blowing the suspention. Is there any way I can stiffen the suspention to compensate for this?

Any help is greatly apreciated!

Thanks, Ethan.
[Disappointed]
Fixed it for you [thumb]

Answer:

First what shocks do you have? Fox non-clicker? Fox PS5 rear shock? if so, you can rebuild(frsh oil and seals), re-valve(bring the nitrogen to a higher PSI), crank up your springs a little(effects more than just stiffness though; main spring and shock body springs. Or you can swap out stock shocks/springs for better shocks (Fox foat, Walker evans clickers, Fox clickers, Ohlins, duel or tripple rate springs, etc..)

mxz440kid said:
[thumb]
Haha.

PS, I like your sled man! i would say some mods i think would be cool on it, but ive gotten online punched for doing so before[beatup], so i wont say them[B)]. Maybe i'll just sell you the cool parts cheap from my 2 or 3 mxz(x) part-outs [}:)]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
jesse500 said:
ethan.justinger said:
I am looking for some advice/pointers on how to adjust my Polaris Fusion's suspention as I like to hit jumps,ditch bang and ride aggressivly often, but i'm kind of worried about blowing the suspention. Is there any way I can stiffen the suspention to compensate for this?

Thanks, Ethan.
[Disappointed]
Fixed it for you [thumb]
hahahahahaahahahhhahahha!!!! i just about died![Comp3]

·
Registered
863 Posts
jesse500 said:
ethan.justinger said:

Thanks, Ethan.
[Disappointed]
Fixed it for you [thumb]

Answer:

First what shocks do you have? Fox non-clicker? Fox PS5 rear shock? if so, you can rebuild(frsh oil and seals), re-valve(bring the nitrogen to a higher PSI), crank up your springs a little(effects more than just stiffness though; main spring and shock body springs. Or you can swap out stock shocks/springs for better shocks (Fox foat, Walker evans clickers, Fox clickers, Ohlins, duel or tripple rate springs, etc..)

mxz440kid said:
[thumb]
Haha.

PS, I like your sled man! i would say some mods i think would be cool on it, but ive gotten online punched for doing so before[beatup], so i wont say them[B)]. Maybe i'll just sell you the cool parts cheap from my 2 or 3 mxz(x) part-outs [}:)]
thanks man! and lets here your OPINION. what do YOU think would look cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts