Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Sum of us got together today, and we decided we are going to make a short teaser type of film tonight, with several different blends of riding.

All the movies we see now-a-days are brand new sleds, lol and we are bringing out the triples. A friends of mine is pritty good at putting together videos, since it is what he goes to school for,so he will be riding and teaching us how to do films.

We have some great ideas, and some awesome terraine that we just got permission to ride.

What do you Guys wanna see in a video?

Give us your opinions on the whole thing, lol Give us a couple names to decide between, we have got about 5 riders. Nothing to Bazaar, but a decent Amature Video.[:D]

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I think it would be sweet if you did some fottage of a Sno-x/cross country race between all those triples. Other than that its all good... powder, air, drags, water

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are all heading out right now, just on a lil ride, prolly going to get a little footage, but hopefully the we can have somekind of video together by the weekend.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Jumps,water,drops,Carving, When u edit all dont take the sound of the sleds completly out, just have it so u can still here the under the music.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Originally posted by eddie1920
[br]Jumps,water,drops,Carving, When u edit all dont take the sound of the sleds completly out, just have it so u can still here the under the music.
I AGREE

·
Registered
757 Posts
have high speed fast paced scenes.heavy kind of music that somewhat matches the tempo of the riding.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I know you wouldn't want to plan this but just a couple two or three good wrecks would top it off. Like I said, probably not do-able without an unintentional OOOPS, but that's what other teaser usually have. Good Luck, can't wait to see it!!

07rmkracer

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Match it with good music, I hate videos that have crappy music. I dont want to get specific on what bands, but nothing dumb.

·
Registered
324 Posts
not a big fan of rap on sled videos and i hate to see ramp tramps. Also not alot of talking, for instance there is like a 10 min history lesson in slednecks 9 i hate that. but when they come up and tell them what went wrong or what theyre gonna do its alright just keep the talking to a minimum(small talk not the presidential address)

or whatever you see fit its nice to see somthing new every once in a while.

Helmet camera footage is always good but expensive

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I think you should have the music and some sounds of the snowmobile if it sounds good.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Alot of good ideas already posted, I'd have to agree with the no RAP, no ramp tramps, and being able to hear those triple pipes crack under the music!! [:D]

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright Guys... Thanks for the opinions so far, didnt realize how much filming actually goes into a short movie like this, im sure you guys ill like the out come though, your ideas are great, and will definitly use all of them that we can pull.

For a snowmobiling video Rap is COMPLETELY out! Are you Fans of Rock? Here are some different kinds of mucis i and thinking.

[red]Slipknot- Before I Forget [/red]http://www.hotget.com/videocode/Slipknot-Before-I-Forget,8358.html

[red]Disturbed- The Game[/red]

[red]Disturbed- Land of Confusion[/red]http://www.hotget.com/videocode/Disturbed-Land-Of-Confusion,14309.html

[red]Hatebreed- To The Threshold[/red] http://www.hotget.com/videocode/Hatebreed-To-The-Threshold,23554.html

[red]MushroomHead- Sun doesnt Rise [/red]http://www.hotget.com/videocode/Mushroomhead-Sun-Doesnt-Rise,6446.html

What do you guys think, lemme know what you think would sound the best, or if you guys have any opinions...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hatebreed is on of my favorites but SlipKnot has a better song for a video
What would I like to see Boobs (laughing) just kidding hows bout some vintage snowmobile runs
Im still waiting see one so far no luck.....not a Vintage show and actual run I have heard of them but have never seen any footage of one

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I don't know about puuting slip knot to a vintage vid!! LMAO maybe some Ozzy [:D]

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Joe, take the cameras to the sand pits, lotsa hill climbing and drifts, can be real fun..

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Rock is great, if you have a helmet cam, try to throw lots of those shots in to.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
joe dont for get me in the video lol. deff need hatebreed they have some good songs. we will have to get some vids this friday when we ride to school

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good so you guys like the music, iv got a few clips i have been farting around with, what do you guys use to make videos. I have just been using movie maker but i tried to upload the video up to youtube and it doesnt accept my type of video.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts