Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey snow lovers I really need to make my snowmobile faster what should I do.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey this is important any one!!!!???

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
there are very few ways to make it faster that you could afford. if i where you i would be happy that whoever gave you that 2010 nitro was nice enough to give you it. ride it and be happy.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
yamaharules said:
Hey snow lovers I really need to make my snowmobile faster what should I do.??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

With that many question marks, it's not to me.

But hey, I will be a good kid and help ya. Andddd I will make it simple, gear it taller, clutch it hard, and look into some studs.

·
Registered
377 Posts
swap the motor for a jet engine

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
hook a tow rope from the front bumper of that nitro to the rear bumper of my ultra. that will make it go way faster.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Haha that to stormy96 but its probably not enough because remember he's the best.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
oh yeah thats right. how could i forget... that yamaha of his would go way faster because it rules and he is the best rider. shame on me[Disappointed]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
hook a tow rope from the front bumper of that nitro to the rear bumper of my ultra. that will make it go way faster.
no hook it to my super awesome mod, its got a different seat and a fly bar pad dawg. she goes like 130

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
man you dont have nothin on my sled i got a snowmobile fanatics sticker on my tunnle that added 100hp! my sled does like 190mph then when i put my motor together with porting i will go 250mph [beatup]

·
Registered
308 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
man you dont have nothin on my sled i got a snowmobile fanatics sticker on my tunnle that added 100hp! my sled does like 190mph then when i put my motor together with porting i will go 250mph [beatup]
I got more low end out of my SF sticker... Probably because I put it on the front, not the tunnel..

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
yamaharules said:

Trade it in for a Rush-800... [thumb]

·
Registered
176 Posts
[LOL][yelrotflmao]Damn I haven't laughed like this in a while.

I thought the stickers give you 200hp power gain?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
How many years of experience do you have riding? And don't you know how yo correctly put a sentence together^? To be correct it would be donkey's *****, Right?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.