Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to defend myself on another forum. I know I get annoying sometimes(some of you know I do too, /me looks at polaris-man), but I don't think I deserve some of the things people put on me. I love this place cause I can comment on a sled and talk about the other companies without people flipping and saying that the others are junk and should never be mentioned here. A site that shall go unamed(coughs ty) can't stand other brands and I can't stand them for it. Anytime I compared a sled I have some experience with(looks at his avatar) to any other brand sled suddenlly I get attacked from all corners of the site by people saying the other companies can never be better then Y. Even though said company is fairly far back in most racing divisions and really needs to get its act together. I thank all mods and creators for this safe haven from such attacks and just thank you for this place being here!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Everybody has their favorites. I ride Cat sleds, Yamaha cycles, and Polaris atvs. A little jab in the ribs once in a while is one thing but a lot of people do get carried away.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Sled Dog. The argument we had was over AMD and Intel. No big deal, I like Intel and I now run a 2.2 ghz Pentium 4. No big deal. I am not willing to lose friendship to a person over something as stupid as to what sled they ride or computer they use. Everyone gets annoying at one point in time, I know I can be annoying sometimes, but it's not worth fighting over. Everyone has their own opinion and this forum is not here to change that. I'm glad you visit, I mean we even gave you your own special title

Anyway, thank your for your nice words about our forum. We will continue to be the best of the best! Just need everyone's co-operation in doing so!

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
586 Posts
huh?Hey you guys, don't start annoying me, dammit!jk
But seriously , when you get any amount of people together in one place, someone is going to get PO'd occasionally.(even me)But that will never keep us from coming back th the best site on earth.And, once again, thank you to Polaris-Man and Erick for getting this big ball rolling and keeping it rolling!

my brain hurts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah pman I know I just know I can be annoying sometimes. No hard feelings among any of us I hope. And yes this place just rocks :).

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
i like this place to it is very relaxing compared to amsnow. i like to rip it up over there but i dont like to yell or swear at people. i like to polk them in the ribs. i like the fact that hear you can say what you ride and know one attacks you personally. dont worry sled dog, i can come off a little strong to sometimes. it is just our passion for a sport we love, and sometimes gets the best of us. if you are on amsnow and need defending post a topic to let me know and i will step up for ya. do you use the same login name else where. i just got onto totally yamaha at the same time i am typing this and it is kinda neat, not as organized as this one though.

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts