Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 12 degrees outside but no snow I'am prying guys for one more snow to take the sled out so I can try out all my new upgrades Had my ecu remapped and and methanol injection and a clutch kit from the guys at Speedwerx just want to see the difference.Anyone had this done let me know what happen well let me go pray some more ..........

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Even as big of a fanatic as I am, the last thing we need right now is more snow. It was 5 degrees F this morning. Most about 90% of our snow is gone and things are just starting to dry up. A snow storm now would only further irritate me. At this time in the season it's a worthless cause and we will just have to repeat this whole melting process over again. Sounds like tomorrow and through next week things are going to start warming up nicely. I can only hope so. I love the (melting) part of spring, but hate the cool, rainy, cloudy days. Let's just go from snow to straight sunlight and I'll be happy.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
21 in the north metro right now....with the current flooding that is happening we really can't handle any more moisture. never thought I'd hear those words come out of my mouth.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I guess from that point of view we really don't need the snow I guess I'll wait for it to dry out a bit and try it in the grass.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
I cann see both sides. The snow was short lived between work and a vaca for me for I would love to take the sled out for another month but at the same time the snow is 90% gone and Im at the point where my winter fun is done for the year and bringing it back would make me go through the dissapointment again hahaha

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
WTF? You guys need to get real and dream snow all the time. Sure work is great and all during spring/summer months, but you can't be a fanatic if you don't wish winter lasted a couple more months.

And oh, 12*F is pretty damn warm out.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
myvertxcape said:
WTF? You guys need to get real and dream snow all the time. Sure work is great and all during spring/summer months, but you can't be a fanatic if you don't wish winter lasted a couple more months.

And oh, 12*F is pretty damn warm out.
Can you snowmobile almost year round up there? Is there snow in the mountains year round? I would love it if it was winter always well I would like to ride my chopper sometimes I guess..... Been up there hunting but never to go sledding would love to get up there sometime.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
The only seasons we need are summer, winter, and hunting. The snow was nice while it lasted, but, I am ready for fishing now.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kingofkings said:
The only seasons we need are summer, winter, and hunting. The snow was nice while it lasted, but, I am ready for fishing now.
You don't like ice fishing, I love to fish also And I will Ride my bike in the winter if the roads are dry....and hunting a cold weather go together....But to each his own that whats so great about this country for now. But maybe a few more years of Obama and you won't own a gun to go hunt and you will be to busy working overtime to pay for your health care.Or maybe you'll go to jail for not paying then we would have to build more jails for those that don't pay then there be more workers building prison for people who don't pay maybe this was Obama's idea of jobs in the first place haha I guess the jokes on us................

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Woke up to a couple inches of snow this morning in Mt. Vernon, Ohio. I would take a little ride, but I have a loose track clip that needs replaced.
Don't want it to tear my new hyfax anymore then it has. That's how I found it... after I put the new sliders on and it pealed a 1/4" strip almost the full length of a slider.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Im done with snow. Sold the sled and bought one with a junk track so couldnt ride anyway. Snow has been gone for a couple weeks here already! Sleds are summerized already. Weve been getting the atv's out and selling lawnmowers to make some money. I love snow like crazy, but ive had enough of it!

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Had a good riding season, snow for the most part is all gone and the red river is high. No more moisture until the flood waters get lost then a shower of warm rain then start making dust putting the crop in. Not seeing any snow until mid-November would please me greatly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts